Transfer a Call to a Voice Mailbox
- Press feature 14.
- Dial the extension number.
- Hang up.
Make a Conference Call
While connected to the first party:
- Press Conf
- Press an idle intercom or line button.
- Call the next party.
- Press Conf again. Calls are now conferenced.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 to add up to a total of 2 outside and
2 inside connections.
You can remove the last-added outside party from the conference
by pressing feature 06.
Use Your Voice Mailbox
To listen to your messages:
To have voice mail answer your calls immediately:
Do Not Disturb must be programmed previously on a button.
Join a Call in Progress
A steady red light indicates a call in progress on another
You cannot join a call if Privacy is enabled or Automatic
Extension Privacy is assigned at the other extension.
- Press the button next to the red light.
- Lift the handset or press Spkr.
Partner Phone System |Phone Equipment