IP Office Troubleshooting
Restore License Keys
Customer requires a restore of the license file for disaster recovery.
I. If a backup of the license keys have been made, importing the file into the working Manager configuration can be performed by doing the following:
1. Log onto Manager and open the IP Office configuration.
2. Click the File menu and select Import/Export|Import Configuration Entities.
3. In the Look in drop down box, navigate to where the backup file is stored.
4. Double-click the .exp file.
5. Click and accept the selected reboot mode by clicking OK.
II. If the problem persists after you have performed ALL these troubleshooting steps, gather the following information BEFORE escalating the issue:
• A copy of the IP Office configuration will be useful before escalating to your support organization.
• The username and password of the configuration must be provided to your support organization for testing purposes.
• Any trace codes or log files generated by the System Monitor application (if available).
• Notes relating to the result of each of the verification steps performed above.
• The customer's network diagram (if applicable).
After sending the configuration back to the IP Office, log back onto Manager, open the License configuration form and make sure the license keys are valid.