Contact Closure Group (#612)
Use this feature to specify which system extensions can activate each Contact Closure. Before a user can activate a contact closure, you must assign the userís extension to the Contact Closure Group (#612) for that Contact Closure.
- If a Contact Closure is used to control a door lock and a doorphone is installed at that door, you may want to assign the extensions in the Contact Closure Group to also be the Doorphone Alert Extensions (#606) for that doorphone.
- When an extension is included in the appropriate Contact Closure Group, the user at that extension can use Contact Closure to activate the contact closure device.
To assign extensions to a Contact Closure Group:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#612 at extension 10 or 11.
- At the Contact Number: prompt, enter the number for the Contact Closure (1 or 2).
- At the Extension: prompt, enter the two-digit extension number that you want to assign to this Contact Closure Group.
- To assign or unassign the extension, press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
1 = Assigned to the Contact Closure Group
2 = Not Assigned to the Contact Closure Group (the factory setting)
- Do one of the following:
To assign or unassign another extension to the same Contact Closure Group, press
(Next item)or (Prev item) until the correct extension appears. Then repeat Step 4.
To assign extensions to the other Contact Closure Group, press (Next Procedure), press ( Prev. Procedure), enter the number for the other Contact Closure (1 or 2), and then begin at Step 3.
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.