Display Language (#303)
Use this feature to change the language in which display messages appear if the extension has a system display telephone. The language is set for each extension, so telephones in the same system can display different languages.
If SMDR is used, the call report header is printed in the language specified for extension 10.
To change the Display Language setting for an extension:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+(#303) at extension 10 or 11. The current Display Language displays.
- Enter the number of the extension to be programmed.
- To change the Display Language, press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears.(English-Spanish-French)
- To program another extension, press (next item)or (prev item) until the extension number appears on the display. Then repeat step 3.
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.