Doorphone Alert Extensions (#606)
Use this feature to identify extensions that are signaled when a doorphone button is pressed.
- You cannot bridge two doorphones together.
- If Do Not Disturb is active at a doorphone alert extension, the person at the doorphone hears signaling, but the alert extension is not signaled.
- If a Contact Closure on the Contact Closure Adjunct controls a door lock, consider assigning the Doorphone Alert Extensions to the Contact Closure Group (#612) for thatContact Closure. Only extensions assigned to that Contact Closure Group can activate the door lock.
To identify doorphone alert extensions:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#606 at extension 10 or 11.
- Enter the first alert system extension number.
- Press D until the appropriate value appears:
1 = Not an Alert Extension (the factory setting)
2 = Doorphone 1 Alert Extension
3 = Doorphone 2 Alert Extension
4 = Doorphones 1 and 2 Alert Extension
- To identify another alert extension, press (Next item) or (Prev item) until the extension number appears on the display, then repeat Step 3.
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.