Outside Conference Denial (#109)
Use this feature to determine if users can include more than one outside party in a conference call.
- This feature setting applies to all system users.
- A conference call connects up to five parties (including the conference originator). If outside conference is allowed, you can have up to two outside parties and up to three inside parties. If outside conference is disallowed, you can have one outside party and up to four inside parties.
To allow or disallow conferences with two outside parties:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#109 at extension 10 or 11.
- Press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
1 = Allow conference calls with up to two outside parties (the factory setting)
2 = Disallow conference calls with two outside parties
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.