Pool Line Assignment (#207)
Use this feature to assign lines to or remove lines from the main and auxiliary pools supported for Hybrid mode. You can change line assignments in the main pool (880) or in any of three auxiliary pools (881, 882, or 883).
- You can assign some or all outside lines to a specific pool, but you cannot assign a specific outside line to more than one pool.
- Because users cannot control which line they get when they access a pool, you should group lines with similar purposes (WATS lines, FX lines, lines designated for a particular set of users) together in a unique pool.
- If you have individual lines assigned to a pooled extension and you use this feature to change pool line assignment, do not press (Next Data) or (Prev. Data) to specify a pool assignment. If you do, the system removes that line from all extensions that have the line assigned.
- You can use Pool Extension Assignment (#314) to assign pools created with this feature to specific extensions.
- If you want to prevent a user at an extension from accessing all lines in a specific pool, you must restrict the extension by using Pool Access Restriction (#315).