Remote Administration Password (#730)
Use this feature to create a password for remote or local PC administration of the system. To
perform remote administration, the remote party must have the password created by the System Administrator.
This feature prevents unauthorized use of the remote administration capability..
- This feature can be used only from a system telephone.
- The password can be changed only locally at Extension 10 or 11. It cannot be changed at the PC.
- You must enter a password before you can use remote administration.
- Only one administration tool can be active at a time. If remote administration is active, local administration is blocked.
- If local administration is active, and you start a remote session, the local session drops.
For Help with this feature Call 800-429-0077