Ring on Transfer (#119)
Use this feature to specify what callers hear while they are being transferred. If Ring on Transfer is set to Active, callers hear ringing as they are being transferred; if it is set to Not Active, callers hear silence unless Music-On-Hold is activated and an audio source is connected to the system.
If this is the case, callers hear music while the call is being transferred to the destination extension. Once there, callers hear ringing until the call is answered or is sent to the voice messaging system.
- If you have an audio source connected to the system, set Music-On-Hold (#602) to Active and Ring on Transfer to Not Active so callers hear music as they are being transferred to the destination extension.
- This feature has no effect on Direct Extension Dial or Call Park.
To change Ring on Transfer:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#119 at extension 10 or 11.
- Press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
1 = Active (the factory setting)
2 = Not Active
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.