Rotary Dialing Timeout (#108)
Use this feature to change the length of the Rotary Dialing Timeout. You may need to change the length of the timeout if you have any rotary lines and you are having trouble calling out on tip/ring touch-tone telephones. For example, if users dial slowly and calls are not completed or are connected to wrong numbers, lengthen the timeout.
- Do not change this setting unless the system is experiencing problems.
- Use this feature only if the Dial Mode (#201) for at least one outside line in the system is set to rotary.
To change the length of the Rotary Dialing Timeout:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#108 at extension 10 or 11.
- Press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
1 = 4 seconds
2 = 8 seconds (the factory setting)
3 = 12 seconds
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.