SMDR Record Type (#608)
Use this feature to specify whether all calls or outgoing calls only are to be included on call reports.
- The date and time that appear on call reports are determined by System Date (#101) and System Time (#103).
- The call report page header prints in the Display Language (#303) specified for extension 10.
- If Account Code Entry (optional or forced) is used to enter an account code for a call, the account code prints on the call report. If there are entries in the Forced Account Code List (#409), only valid account codes and any other entered digits up to 16 print on the call report.
- Marked System Speed Dial numbers appear on the call report as F nnn, where nnn is the Speed Dial code.
- If you use Caller ID, SMDR reports include the telephone numbers of incoming calls.
- Call records for incoming calls on T1 lines with Direct Inward Dialing (DID) are reported only if SMDR Record Type (#608) is set to 1=All Calls.
To identify the type of calls to include for call reporting:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#608 at extension 10 or 11.
- Press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
1 = All Calls (outgoing and incoming; the factory setting)
2 = Outgoing Only
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.