SMDR Top of Page (#609)
Use this feature to notify the system that the printer has been aligned to the top of a new page.
Use this feature after inserting paper, clearing a jam, or to print a new header after changing SMDR Output Format or SMDR Talk Time. When this feature is used, the system prints a new call report header.
- This procedure is skipped in the sequence of programming procedures when cycling. To use this procedure, enter the code directly.
- You can use Display Language (#303) to specify the language in which the call report page header should print.
To program SMDR Top of Page:
- Make sure the paper in the printer is aligned at the top of a new page.
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#609
- The system responds by printing the call report page header
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.