Automatic System Answer Lines (#204)
Use this feature to identify the lines on which incoming calls should be answered by Automatic
- All lines programmed with Automatic System Answer should be assigned to extension 10.
- Only outside calls on Automatic System Answer lines are answered automatically. Intercom,
transferred, and transfer-return calls are not answered automatically.
- You can set Caller ID Log Answered Calls (#317) to Active to log calls on lines answered by
Automatic System Answer.
Office Telephone Systems
To identify the lines on which outside calls should be answered by the system:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#204
- Enter the two-digit system line number of the desired line.
- To assign or unassign the line, press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears.
1 = Assigned
2 = Not Assigned (the factory setting)
- To identify another line, press (next item)or (prev. item) until the line number appears on the display.
Then repeat Step 3.
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for all the lines that you want to identify.
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.
Automatic System Answer Lines
Partner Phone System |VoIP Implementation
1-800-429-0077 ::: Fax 1-732-751-8811
5133 West Hurley Pond Rd., Farmingdale, NJ 07727
Copyright 2008 CarrollCommunications.com, All Rights Reserved.