Contact Closure Group (#612)
Use this feature to specify which system extensions can activate each Contact Closure. Before a
user can activate a contact closure, you must assign the user’s extension to the Contact Closure
Group (#612) for that Contact Closure.
- If a Contact Closure is used to control a door lock and a doorphone is installed at that door,
you may want to assign the extensions in the Contact Closure Group to also be the
Doorphone Alert Extensions (#606) for that doorphone.
- When an extension is included in the appropriate Contact Closure Group, the user at that
extension can use Contact Closure to activate the contact closure device.
To assign extensions to a Contact Closure Group:
- Press feature +(00)+(system program)+(system program)+#612 at extension 10 or 11.
- At the Contact Number: prompt, enter the number for the Contact Closure (1 or 2).
- At the Extension: prompt, enter the two-digit extension number that you want to assign to
this Contact Closure Group.
- To assign or unassign the extension, press (Next Data) until the appropriate value appears:
■ 1 = Assigned to the Contact Closure Group
■ 2 = Not Assigned to the Contact Closure Group (the factory setting)
- Do one of the following:
■ To assign or unassign another extension to the same Contact Closure Group, press
(Next item)or (Prev item) until the correct extension appears. Then repeat Step 4.
■ To assign extensions to the other Contact Closure Group, press (Next Procedure), press (
Prev. Procedure), enter the number for the other Contact Closure (1 or 2), and then begin at
- Select another procedure, or exit programming mode.
Contact Closure Group
Partner Phone System |T1 Line ISDN
1-800-429-0077 ::: Fax 1-732-751-8811
5133 West Hurley Pond Rd., Farmingdale, NJ 07727
Copyright 2008 CarrollCommunications.com, All Rights Reserved.