Global IP Office Technical Tip
128: Licenses not correctly issued to Compact Contact Center (CCC)
*Release Date: 13 March 2006
When the Windows Firewall Service is enabled and set to automatic:-
and the recommendations in IP Office Technical Tip number 119 have been followed, it has been noted that the Delta Server and Reporter Services have had licensing issues due to the Windows Firewall not opening ports in a timely manner during the start up of
This technical tip details the creation of a Group Policy to run a script starting the CCC Delta Server and Reporter Services after the Windows Firewall has initialised.
• Create a batch file called ‘StartCCCservice.bat’ containing the lines below:-
• Save the batch file to
Run the Group Policy editor:-
• Click on Start | Run | ‘gpedit.msc’
• Navigate to Computer Configuration | Windows Settings | Scripts
• Right Click on Startup to select properties. Click on ‘Add’. Browse for the batch file. Select “StartCCCService.bat” and then click on Open. Click on OK, followed by OK again.
• Open the Services to CCC Delta Server and CCC Reporting and set the
properties of both the services to Manual.
Restarting the CCC Server will now run the script and start these services after the Windows Firewall/Internet Connection Sharing service has started; the licenses for CCC activity will be granted correctly and shown as enabled and valid on the IP Office:-