Global IP Office Technical Tip
150: Conference Button Will Conference All Calls on Hold
*Release Date: 18 August 2006
Following feedback from the field, Avaya would like to clarify the use of the conference button in the IP Office telephone system.
Avaya has designed the conference button on all IP Office supported telephones so that when it is pressed, all calls on hold will be conferenced together.
1. Ext 100 presses the first call appearance and calls Ext 101.
2. Ext 101 answers the call.
3. Ext 100 presses the hold button (putting the call with Ext 101 on CA 1 on hold).
4. Ext 100 presses the second call appearance and calls Ext 102.
5. Ext 102 answers the call.
6. Ext 100 presses the hold button (putting the call with Ext 102 on CA 2 on hold).
7. Ext 100 presses the Conference button and is now on a three-way conference call with Ext 101 and Ext 102.